Domestic Student Application Information
Detailed information on the application process, fees and optional services.
- Submit the Domestic Student Application Form
- Application fee of $200 CAD
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Canadian
immigration certificate if the child was not
born in Canada
- Copy of Passport page.
- The last cumulative report card/transcript as well as the most recent one.
- Admissions department will review the documents and submitted application form
- A meeting will be scheduled with the student(s) and parent(s)
- Offer letter will be sent by Haven International School
- Make payment using multiple available methods, payment schedule and options can be found here
- Official Acceptance letter will be sent out by Haven International School
- Welcome to Haven International School!
- Books and Uniforms can be purchased from the school bookstore
Cost for Domestic Students (Grade 7-12) Yearly:
|Tuition fee: (Two Semesters) (Includes up to 7 courses)||$7,500 CAD; ($3,750 CAD per Semester)|
|Application fee:||$200 CAD|
|Student Activity Fee:||$800 CAD|
Optional – Residence:
|Student Residence: (10 Months)||$6,000 CAD yearly; ($600 CAD Monthly)|
|Meal Plan: (3 meals/day 7 days a week) (12 Months)||$7,500 CAD yearly; ($750 CAD Monthly)|
|Residence Deposit:||$400 CAD|
|Accommodation Administrative fee:||$200 CAD|
|Gym Membership: (Optional) (YMCA or Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre)||Will be discussed depending on the chosen option|
|Uniforms:||Purchased at the campus bookstore|
|Books:||Purchased at the campus bookstore|
|Additional course fee/upgrade: (If required)||$1,600 CAD|
- Option 1: 5% Discount on the total fee if the payment is paid by August 28, 2023 (100%)
- Option 2: Split payment. Total fee can be paid per semester(s). August 28, 2023 (50%) and January 13, 2024 (50%)
- Option 3: Payment plan. Ten Installments – a $200.00 CAD finance charge will apply.
- Late payment fee of $150 CAD will be charged if the payment deadline is missed.
Paying your Fees
- Wire transfer through the bank.
Payable to: Haven International School Inc.
Bank name: CIBC (The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce)
Bank Address: 2140 Rymal Road E, Hannon, Ontario, Canada. L0R 1P0
Acct No: 05262 10-28618
Swift code: CIBCCATT
- Cash deposit
Withdrawals and Refunds
- If a student decides to withdraw before, during or after the commencement of a semester, there will be no refund of any fees paid.
- When a student is asked by Haven International School to withdraw because of a disciplinary action, no payment refund will be granted.
- Special consideration will be given to circumstances which prevent the students continuing in his/her program. The circumstances must be provided in a letter to admissions.