International Student Application Information
Detailed information on the application process, fees and optional services.
- Submit the International Student Application Form
- Application fee of $200 CAD
- Digital Photo
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Passport page.
- Transcript from the last 3 years of study
- Admissions department will review the documents and submitted application form
- A meeting will be scheduled with the student(s) and parent(s)
- Offer letter will be sent by Haven International School
- Make payment using multiple available methods, payment schedule and options can be found here
- Send a proof of payment
- Fill out contact information form for custodian application
- Official Acceptance letter will be sent out by Haven International School
- Custodian form will be sent for signing and authorization
- Visa Application needs to be done by the student or Haven International School
- Haven International School can help with the application process for a fee of $750 CAD
- Once the visa has been issued, pay the balance of the payment.
- Send a proof of payment
- Welcome to Canada!
- Airport pickup is available for $250 CAD
- Welcome to Haven International School!
- Books and Uniforms can be purchased from the school bookstore
Cost for International Students (Grade 7-12) Yearly:
|Tuition fee: (Two Semesters) (Includes up to 7 courses)||$11,600 CAD; ($5,800 CAD per Semester)|
|Application fee:||$200 CAD|
|Student Activity Fee:||$800 CAD|
|Custodian Fee:||$500 CAD|
|Health Insurance:||$800 CAD|
|Student Residence: (12 Months):||$7,200 CAD yearly; ($600 CAD Monthly)|
|Meal Plan:(3 meals/day 7 days a week) (12 Months)||$9,000 CAD yearly; ($750 CAD Monthly)|
|Residence Deposit:||$400 CAD|
|Accommodation Administrative fee:||$200 CAD|
|Gym Membership: (Optional) (YMCA or Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre)||Will be discussed depending on the chosen option|
|Uniforms:||Purchased at the campus bookstore|
|Books:||Purchased at the campus bookstore|
|Additional course fee/upgrade: (If required)||$1,600 CAD|
|Visa Application fee:||$750 CAD|
|Airport Pick-up:||$250 CAD|
How to Make a Payment from Outside Canada: Paying your Fees
- Wire transfer through the bank.
Payable to: Haven International School Inc.
Bank name: CIBC (The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce)
Bank Address: 2140 Rymal Road E, Hannon, Ontario, Canada. L0R 1P0
Acct No: 05262 10-28618
Swift code: CIBCCATT
- Haven International School has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to facilitate wire payments via WU® GlobalPay for Students payments platform. Continue here
- Haven International School has partnered with Flywire to facilitate wire payments via Flywire Payment. Continue here
Withdrawals and Refunds
- A student who is unable to acquire a valid Canadian study visa and study permit from the Canadian Embassy to study at Haven International School due to visa rejection will be refunded all payments made to the school EXCEPT the application fee of $200 CAD and Custodian fee of $150 CAD.
- If the student withdraws their application AFTER payment of fees, DURING application processing for a Canadian study visa or study permit, or AFTER obtaining a study permit, Haven International School will NOT refund any of the payments made to the school.
- To obtain a refund, the student must send ORIGINAL REJECTION LETTER from the Canadian Embassy and an email for REFUND REQUEST to Haven International School to process the refund prior to the commencement of the semester as stated on the Letter of Acceptance.
- If a student decides to transfer to another educational institution BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER the commencement of a semester, there will be NO REFUND of ANY fees paid.
- When a student is asked by Haven International School to withdraw because of a disciplinary action, NO payment refund will be granted.
Visa Assistance and Advice
Haven International School acknowledges that visa processing can be a long and difficult process for many International Students. Our experienced team will support in completing the forms and guide you through the entire student visa application process for $750 CAD. They will ensure that you get the best guidance to avoid any visa refusal.
"*" indicates required fields
Airport pick-up services
Haven International School provides a pick- up service for $250 CAD at the Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Students will be provided with a Welcome Snack Package and will be dropped to their residence. Their custodian will be awaiting to receive and help them to settle into their residence.
"*" indicates required fields
Arrival Services (Optional)
Free Arrival Services are available to all our international students.
Arrival Services include:
- Help with opening a bank account.
- Assistance with Cell phone and laptop set up.
- Help with shopping for clothes, supplies, etc.
- Bring students to public library so they can have a library card.
- Government covid requirement follow up.
Moving to a new country is a big transition and we are here to provide all our students with a safe and secure residence. We provide a comfortable, modern, and low-maintenance living space for our students. We have a variety of different residences (All boys and All girls). There are shared or private bedrooms with shared living space (For example: Kitchen, Bathroom, etc.) Cleaning is done in all the common areas twice a week. Our school bus will pick and drop students to and from school. Our residence is a vibrant student community where they will create lasting friendships and unforgettable memories. They are exquisite and cozy homes that makes for maximum comfort.